What You Least Expected Mix


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prologue



What You Least Expected 
-Prologue-


Isabella Swan

I couldn’t imagine a more perfect ending to a more beautiful day.

The night sky was clear and ebony as I lay in Edwards arms under a blanket of of gorgeous stars. In the near distance, waves struck the sandy shore rhythmically, bringing us a tranquility and peace. The ambiance surrounding us was pristine and full of a passion that could have burned the surrounding palms to the ground.

I wouldn’t have noticed.

Edwards fingered the thin string of my bikini against my back, toying with the knot that held the garment together. His fingers ghosted and soothed over my skin, sending electric current shooting up and down my spine. Every nerve ending in my body felt squeezed under the pressure of his soft, tantalizing hands.
I could feel his love in my soul, sinking deep into the pit of my being and burring itself deeply within me.

I was completely consumed by him. So much so, that with out him, I wasn't sure if I felt alive.

It had frightened me when we were younger; our devotion to one another was instant and unavoidable. Despite my best efforts to stay away from him, the electric tug wouldn’t allow it. We were drawn to each other from the start, like the electrons of an atom; we were bound by electromagnetic force. You couldn’t cut us apart, we were indivisible.

I nuzzled my face into his bare chest, littering the sun kissed skin I found there with hungry, wet kisses. The taste of him when straight to my head, sweet candy flavored skin, musky with the heady scent of Edward’s masculinity. I flicked my tongue over his hardened peak, just under and then over the puckered pink flesh. I closed my mouth over his sensitive bud, sucking away the taste of salt water left over from our midnight swim and tearing a soft moan from his lips.
Feeling a little adventurous, I swirled my tongue over him again. Sucking hard, I nipped my teeth against him and pulled the taut flesh with me as I moved my head away. A startled sharp breath escaped his lip as he gripped me to him, digging his fingers into the soft skin of my curved back.

“Baby,” he moaned.

“Mm…” I hummed, continuing my relentless torture.

His fingers loosened and continued the gentle exploration, taunting and teasing me. I loved the way his body coiled under my hands; he was always so responsive and eager. With each pass of my tongue he grew restless and more wanton, shifting his body just so. I knew him so well. I wanted to giggle at his imprudent discretion, willing me to lower further down the length of his body. His hips rocked forward, trusting his obvious hardening length toward my waiting mouth with careful precision. Even in asking for oral sex, he was a gentleman to the core. Never forceful, but gently suggestive and polite non-the-less.

“What baby?” I asked with sickeningly sweet innocents, batting my eyelashes up at him.  “Do you want something?” he grunted, thrusting his hips in coupled response.

His eyes never left the movements of my mouth as I worked the flat of my tongue over his toned chest, drawing it over and down the center. When I reached his navel, I dipped inside, nipping at the rim of flesh. He groaned audibly, a deep sound coming from the back of his throat that made me smile.
I continued peppering soft kisses and fevered nips over his eager flesh. The feeling of his abdominal muscles tensing under my lips sent a surge of power through me.

Doubling my efforts, I trailed the sharp of my teeth down his happy trail. Placing a soft tempting kiss right above the waist of his board shorts, I trailed the tips of my fingers along his sides. With insane control, I ghosted my hands against his abdomen; I teased him with my mouth using hot, moist breath and tiny nips.

The delicious sounds he made only spurred me on as I continued to work him up into frenzy.

He loved every second of it too.

I repositioned myself to lie between his legs, causing the swell of my breasts to press against him. I could feel his hard cock pressed into my cleavage, our skin only separated by the thin boundary of his board shorts. His eyes were hooded and dark as he stared over his own body, focusing on my position between his parted thighs.

“Let’s head inside,” he jerked his hips forward, rocking his barrier covered cock between my tits.

“Mm…” I moaned, shifting and rubbing myself roughly over him. “It’s a beautiful night; let’s just stay right here, under the stars...” My eyes flashed up to the glorious heavens that sparkled above us. 

“The view is just as beautiful from our bungalow, love…." He frowned as his eyes scanned my body.  "It’s starting to get chilly out here.” In response, his fingers reached out to me, trailing warmth over my dampened skin, cool from the water and gentle breeze coming in off the shore. 

“All right,” I agreed in defeat. However,  my downtrodden reply didn’t go unnoticed.

“What’s that face for?” he pouted back.

“Nothing,” I sulked. Pushing myself up, I leaned back to rest on my haunches as I brushed the gritty sand stuck to my thighs and belly.

Distracted, I tipped my head back to stare up at the sparkling night sky, taken away by the beauty. I never wanted to leave this perfect, beautiful island resort. This week had been the best of my life - and that was really saying something, considering how wonderful life had been for me since Edward had come into it.

 He was right though, it was starting to get chilly. It's just that,  I couldn’t have cared less. We were here together - our forth day on this private sandy slice of heaven. Edward had rented us the honeymoon bungalow, and while I objected at first over the obvious extra expense, I couldn’t have been more accepting of the idea now.  No one was around on this side of the island; the Southern Cross Club resort on Little Cayman was exclusive. Another plus to this all inclusive resort had been the limited number of people inhabiting it. Twelve beachfront cottages lined the nine hundred foot beach and out of the twelve, only three were inhabited so far.

The honeymoon beach bungalow is located on the eastern edge of Little Cayman, granting us absolute privacy. The bungalow itself was a spacious, open concept floor plan; complete with a king size bed and billowing mosquito net curtains that fluttered in the sliest breeze. Our private verandah that over looked the South Hole Sound and uninhabited Owen Island provided us with breathtaking views during our meals. Just this morning after breakfast, Edward and I enjoyed a relaxing nap nestled in each others arms on the plush daybed.

He woke me mid-day with his skillful tongue….I could die happy here without a single complaint.


Thinking about this morning only fueled my naughty thoughts; I wanted him to take me. Here, now, on this very beach. At this very moment. I wanted to writhe above him under these stars. I needed to feel the contrast of the cool breeze caressing my overheated skin as I sank onto his hardened cock and rocked our hips together. I wanted to hear the waves crashing on the shore as we carried each other through a blissful climax. Just the thought of that sort of PDA had warmth creeping in my belly.

“What, baby?” he whispered, sitting up slightly to capture a lock of my hair that floated in the breeze. He tucked it behind my ear, placing a soft kiss at the corner of my mouth, before leaning back on his elbows.

“It’s nothing,” I replied. “…we can go in if you’re ready.”

“Uh-uh." His tongue clicked.  "You aren’t getting off that easily, you should know better than that by now.” He chuckled. “Won’t you tell me?” he sat up, this time taking my hand in his.

His eyes stayed locked with mine as he drew my hand up to his mouth, wrapping his lips around my center knuckle. I felt his tongue glide over the skin, sending shock waves through the bone; he sucked gently and pulled away.

“Keep that up, and I will be getting off.” I quipped with a stupid smirk.

“Oh yeah?” he drawled, leaning forward to capture my lips with his.

This kiss started out innocent but slowly grew more wanton by the second. I shifted to my knees, pushing Edward back as I crawled over his lap and settled there. He groaned into my mouth as I continued to assault him with my tongue, his hips thrust up, brushing his firm length into my bathing suit covered sex. It was my turn to groan, answering him with a roll of my hips, I pressed down roughly and sank my teeth into his lower lip.

“Jesus,” he moaned out, grabbing my hips and repeating the action with even more force. My hands went into his hair, tugging the strands between my fingers and scratching his scalp with my nails as I pulled. When he started to gather me closer to him, making a motion to stand, I stopped him.

“No,” I pleaded. “I want it. Now. Right here.” I pleaded breathlessly. "Please?"

 I pulled back to look at his face, his eyes were dark and hooded and the loudest sound was his heavy panting. All of my senses were trained on him; I couldn’t even hear the waves lapping the shore or the thud of my own heart. He captivated me in every way someone could be. I tried to gauge his expression and immediately noticed the apprehension coloring his face. “No one is around,” I reasoned quickly. “…please?” I begged.

At his growing silence, I suddenly felt ashamed. Without conscious thought, my teeth sank into my lower lip as my eyes slipped to my lap. I was such a fool. 

Then he sighed and pulled me close to his chest to press his lips to my hair. I breathed out, almost in exasperation, feeling foolish for having even asked in the first place. I had a feeling he wouldn’t go for it, but it didn’t hurt to ask right?

No, I had nothing to be ashamed of! There was no one around! When would we ever have an opportunity like this again? Everything was so romantic - so, perfect. 

Before I could start to plead my case, Edward’s fingers trailed up my spine feather light, stopping at the knot of my bikini top. “Okay,” he whispered into my hair, just before he tugged the fabric slowly, releasing the knot.

In one motion he pulled the small top over my head and tossed it away on the sand. Elation filled my body and soul. I whimpered as his hands roughly traveled up and down my back, one pulling me close and crushing our bare chests together, the other wrapped tightly in the hair at the base of my scalp. He angled my face to his, causing his mouth to work mine with the most advantage.

 Trembling and whimpering under his hands, I rolled my hips into his for friction and relief of my growing ache. While his left hand remained buried in my hair, his right maneuvered down my waist to the knot on my hip, he hesitated -- teasing me for a moment I think, before twisting the string around his fingers. He gave a tiny tug, but didn’t release the knot.

“Please,” I begged, grinding myself onto his erection. Apparently I wasn't above begging. “I just want to bury you inside of me,” I whimpered, “…please Edward.”

A deep primal growl reverberated from his chest and suddenly, both of his hands were on my hips. With roughness I didn’t think he possessed, he tore the bikini bottoms from me and tossed the ruined material away. I gasped sharply, shocked from both his actions and the cool breeze that caressed my now soaking, heated core.

“You okay?” he asked absently, pulling from my mouth for only a moment, before diving back into the kiss.

“Yes,” I replied quickly, between heated kisses. "...more" His tongue dipped and swirled. "….than okay.”

“Good,” I felt his smile against my mouth. “…because you asked for this.”

“I did,” I smiled back in agreement, arching my naked chest into him. “…actually, I begged.”

“Mm…” he groaned, with roaming hands that pinched and caressing my body. I threw my head back, causing his lips to trail my throat. Slowly, his head dipped down and littered my chest with hot wet kisses, quickly driving me out of my mind and pushing my body to the edge.

It still amazed me that after all these years; just his mouth could bring me to teetering at the very edge of an orgasm.

“Yes…” I hissed, when his mouth capture my sensitive nipple. His fingers trailed down my belly and over my mound, reaching and teasing until they found my sensitive bud.

With a single, firm sweep of his fingers, he caressed my clit and plunged inside me. The motion was so quick and unexpected that I came completely undone. My entire body shuddered as he worked his fingers inside, prolonging my orgasm as I rode the waves of pleasure.  “Yes!” I moaned. “Oh God, Edward…” I writhed, panting and satisfied, wiggling in his lap as he wrung the tension from my body. 

He chuckled softly, kissing the corner of my jaw.  “I love you, honey.”

“I love you, too.” I sighed happily, completely spent and almost totally sated.

Almost....

Trailing my fingers down his chest, I roughly caressed him and broke a moan from his throat. I loved how he moved and twitched under my hands. The feeling was so sensual and raw; I hoped I always had this effect on him.

Nudging his jaw with my mouth, I tilted his head back and sucked the sensitive flesh just under his ear, into my mouth. My hands continued to roam, moving swiftly down his chest until they were teasing him again, just under the very edge of his swim trunks. I tugged the ties holding the offensive garment together and the fly fell open, taunting me to dip my hand inside and find my prize.

I wasn’t disappointed either.

He stood at full attention, long, thick, and rock hard. I wrapped my hand around his length at the base, and with one slow smooth stroke, pulled him from the confine of his uncomfortable shorts. A sharp breeze came in off the water and he gasped against me, twitching in my hand. I know, I told him with my movements.

He felt incredible in my hand, throbbing and firm. I could think of but nothing than ways to get him inside of me - and as quickly as possible.

With my lips brushing his, I pumped him with one hand and held him firmly at the base with the other. After of few seconds of my ministrations, I felt him stiffen.

Proud, I doubled my efforts to bring him closer to the edge he was dangerously close to teetering from. Nothing felt better than sinking down on him at just the right moment.

“Bella, don’t move.” He suddenly pleaded through gritted teeth and strained voice.

Taken aback by his request - it was very unlikely for him to be that close to coming already, I Leaned back slightly to arch an eyebrow at him in question.

What I found though, were that his eyes were wide as saucers as he stared at something just over my shoulder.

 I was sure all of the color drained from my face in horror. Apparently the beach wasn’t as secluded as I deluded myself into thinking.

“Who is it,” I whispered in mortification, too bashful to face the peeper watching our show.

“Don’t move!” Edward hissed, remaining as still as possible.

“Edward?” I whimpered.

 He was starting to scare the hell out of me.

“Bella, look at me.” He whispered softly as I met his panicked eyes. The expression I found there didn’t make me feel any better. “I want you to slowly wrap your arms around me and hold on tight. When I stand up, squeeze your legs around my hips and whatever you do, don’t let go.”

“What, why--” I started to whisper back.

That’s when I heard it. A soft hiss captured my attention and I whipped my head around to look where it had come from.  

There, right between Edwards ankles, sat the biggest fucking Iguana I’d ever seen.

Its mouth was cracked open in a menacing grimace, tongue hanging out and looking completely crazed. I was startled by its close proximity, causing me to literally leap further into Edward’s lap. My movement must have distressed the animal, because it suddenly charged at us.

“Holy shit,” Edward screamed, scrambling backward with me in his lap. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and his hands grasped my ass and back as he leapt to his feet. “…hold onto me baby!” Edward shouted.

Quickly turning, he sprinted for our veranda.

I screamed, practically climbing his body to stay safely attached to him. The thing was charging after us faster than I would have thought possible.

“It’s chasing us!” I shrieked, suddenly unable to hold back the laughter bubbling up my throat, as Edward took the porch steps, two and three, at a time.

The two of us -we must have been a sight, me completely nude, wrapped around Edward as he made a mad dash for the porch, with a giant lizard running after us.

It was moments like this I wished someone was around with a video camera.

I had always had award-winning moments of my own over the years, but this one probably would have made a grand prize winners on America's Funniest Home Videos. 

Breaking through the doors of our suite, Edward tossed me onto the king sized bed; causing me to land with a bounce and a skid. Quickly, Edward whipped around and closed the glass French doors hastily with a loud crash. With a flick of his wrist, the lock was engaged.

 As if the thing were capable of turning the knob..

With his back still to me, he breathed out deeply in relief.

Unable to hold back anylonger, a peel of laughter erupted from my lips, shaking my belly painfully.

 Slowly, Edward craned his neck, peeking over his shoulder at me. The expression on his face brought on another round of laughter for me. He smirked, turning to me and sauntering over to the bed, his face devious.

“Something funny, my love?” he asked straight faced.

“No,” I answered with an unladylike snort of laughter. His face causing the laugh to quickly die in my throat, he moved smoothly to the edge of the mattress and pushed the shorts off his hips.

Completely unashamed, he displayed himself for me in all his fine toned and naked glory.

With rapt attention I watched him crawl over the edge of the bed, his muscle flexing and rippling with each move. My thighs grew damp as he hovered over me and settled between my thighs. “That’s the last time I let you talk me into sex on the beach.” He murmured. “I think we need to stick to indoor activities for the remainder of the trip.”

“That sounds very tempting,” I whispered back, breathless and smiling as I felt him hardening against my thigh.

“What are we going to do with you?” he smiled.

What indeed….

“First that big damn bug this morning,” his finger tips lightly caressed the gash below my eye. The little cut was a souvenir left behind by the kamikaze bug on our parasailing adventure this morning. It still throbbed a little, causing me to wince. “…does it still hurt?” Concern radiated from him as he probed the area gently with his fingers. 

“No, it’s just a little tender.” I sighed and smiled happily at him. "It's a good thing I've got a bright, talented boyfriend who studying medicine to take care of me." 

“Mm…” he placed a kiss lightly to my cut. "My poor baby,” he crooned as he took my face more securely into his hands.

I hummed with relief as he continued to trail kisses delicately over my face. “You'll always be my number one patient." I felt his smile.  "How lucky am I to have someone to practice on so often?"

I could stop the smile that spread across my face as I struck his chest with my palms in mock annoyance.

"I'm serious!" He grins. "You're a little danger magnet you know that?  We’re just lucky that big fucking lizard out there on the beach didn’t take a chunk out of your fine, pert ass.” He smirked and cocked his head to the side. “What other outrageously sized things do you think you can attract on our trip?”

A grin of absolute delight washed over my face. “I can think of at least one more,” I whispered seductively, reaching between us to grasp his growing length firmly in my hand.

“I think you might be right,” he answered cockily, smiling like a fool.

Suddenly, I felt His fingers at my wet entrance, stroking and petting in the most delicious way imaginable. 

“A little full of your self, are we?” I grunted breathlessly, a shutter rocking through my nervous system as his hand moved quickly to position his cock at my entrance.

“Yes,” he answered grittily, and with a sharp thrust of his hips he was quickly filling me in one stroke. His pubic bone bumped mine roughly and I moaned at the sensation, becoming overcome with pleasure.

With each move of his hips, I mimicked the conflicting movement. It wasn’t long before we found a perfect rhythm of pushing and pulling. He filled me, over and over, hitting the back of my cervix with the sharp thrusts. I could feel my climax approaching fast, but I wanted to hold out for him.

He nibbled at my lips, breathlessly. I knew what he was trying to do and God, did I want him to do it. Edward was the king of granting me multiples.

My breathing quickened, causing me to tremble in his arms as he rocked our bodies together.

“Yes…” I cried softly when he began stroking a new spot. “That feels so good…” my appreciation came out in a breathy, needful stuttering whimper.

“Oh fuck…” he growled in return, feeling my wetness increase as I began to tighten around him.

Tossing my head back in ecstasy, I moaned, arching my chest to him as he drove harder and faster into my wet heat. His face dipped down and captured my nipple between his teeth, nibbling and tugging the tight little bud between his lips.

My senses were in overdrive, I wasn’t sure how much longer I would last with him taking such perfect care of me. I was losing control…spiraling toward a shattering orgasm.

“Yes,” he begged, feeling me. “…that’s it.” Suddenly, his hand was reaching. It only took a fraction of a second for his thumb to reach its destination. With practiced perfection, his thumb rubbed against my clit roughly. Sensing what was coming, I acted fast.  I wasn’t ready for it to be over so quickly.

Confusing colored his face as I grasping his shoulders and I flipped us roughly over to hover over him. I watched with satisfaction as his face registered the new sensations of our joined pleasure. Fast thinking, I hooked my leg over his hip and I brought the other straight down to anchor my toes to the sole of his foot. The new position allowed me to control our movements and bring him deeper.

"Oh, fuck baby." He suddenly hissed as his eyes rolled out of my view. 

The elastic in my belly tightened, but I fought against the sensation, wanting to prolong this ecstasy for as long as possible. Burying my face into his neck in an attempt to regain my control, I began our dance once again.

My hips snapped in time with his, I pulled him in deep before roughly backing him out. His breath was ragged in my ear, while his hands went to my hip, working me on him, harder and faster with each pass.

“Ah…” I cried, continuing to writhe above him, continuing to fight off the impending end. And then,  something within him became unhinged. One moment he was letting me lead, and the next he held me firmly and began thrusting his hips wildly into mine. While he held my hips in place, drilling into me over and over, our cries grew louder and louder as we shouted in ecstasy. The noises we made were quickly filling the space, drowning out the sounds of the nearby ocean and the surrounding world, as we came together, over and over.

When the sensation became too much, bringing me dangerously too close, I  quickly yanked myself away, changing the angle.

Frustration colored his face with a scowl and huff.

“What’s wrong?” he groaned in disbelief, picking up his pace once more, pinching my hips firmly between his hands so he could hit a special spot inside at this angle. I whimpered and stiffened in his hands, tossing my head back and biting my lip in concentration. 

Then, his next words started set off an orgasm that shattered its way through me like a complex spiderweb. 


“Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art--
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night”

 Edward’s soft melodic voice suddenly whispered, causing my eyes to snap to his.

“No…” I whimpered, not wanting this to end so soon. He smirked knowingly, and continued his calculated assault.

“And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,”

I grumbled in frustration, trying to focus on anything but his words and the friction inside of me.

“Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors--
No--yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,”

“Mm…” he mumbled, pulling me roughly down to him.

“Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast,
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,”

His breathy poetic moan consumed me as he took my breast in his hand, cupping me gently, drawing me into his hungry mouth. My body trembled and I started to come completely unhinged. Capturing me in his arms, he rolled us again, hovering over me, smiling. His lips nibbled mine, licking and sucking. He stilled above me for a moment, looking deeply into my eyes before starting a slow rocking motion with his hips. Each thrust calculated and charged with what felt like electricity. We rocked together slowly, but still just as desperate. The sweat coated our body, sticking us together in tantalizing ways,

“Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,”

“Fuck,” I moaned. Feeling the coil in my belly tighten dangerously, the slow, rhythmic thrust of his hips was beginning to drive me wild with the need for a faster succession. As he leaned down to whisper in my ear, I realized he always knew exactly what he was doing.

“Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever--or else swoon to death.”

With a final thrust of his hips, he hit me deep and calculated. The coil in my belly snapped and bright burst of light blanked me completely out from the world. I grasped his hips roughly, digging my nails into the soft flesh and moving my body wildly against him.

 Pleading breathlessly, I begged him with a flutter of my eye lashes.  “Not without you,”

 A mangled feral growl escaped his lips as he came forcefully, the feel of his hot release filling me up set off another mind blowing orgasm.

He collapsed roughly on top of me, his weight almost crushing, but deliciously so. I could stay like this…die here and be happy.

“I love you, Bella.” He whispered against my dampened breast, softly kissing the flesh.

My fingers played soothingly in his dampened hair, as we came down from our high. It was the happiest I’d ever felt and I hopped we could hold the feelings forever.

“I love you, too…” I replied. “…always. I love you, so much, baby.”  Smiling against his dampened tickling hair.

The electricity between us thrummed like the sweetest of lullabies, exhaustion quickly took over as the sensation that had awakened our flesh slowly slipped away. Blissfully content, I  wrapped my arms around his as they cradled me against him. It wasn't long before we fell into a peaceful rest, one unknowing of the future we would face together, and apart. 

I hadn’t known then, that like the atom, we could be destroyed, divided from the inside. 

When we were broken down, we became unstable. We could become ugly and fall apart, the magnetism would never be lost but it could loose our magnetic property, and eventually we would decay….and drift.

We would divide. Split.

We would no longer be extraordinary together, I'd be ordinary.

Ordinary and Alone....but maybe not for long.


1 comment:

  1. Sadly, it's true, great things can't last forever. So we need to enjoy and take advantage of them as much as we possibly can, while they are still here and we are able to do so. Even with their unique moments, happy times come and go so quickly. If we don't pay attention we'll loose them unable to do anything...

    ReplyDelete